Thursday, 25 October 2012

Introduction to TarasTalons

Hi!

So, this is my new blog where I am going to share with you all things 'nail'. I will upload pictures and give step by step tutorials of my successes and failures with nails (because lets face it sometimes things just don't work out in reality like they do in your head!)

I am very excited to have somewhere I can log all the information currently floating round in my head and I can't wait to get all my nail pictures sorted out on my mac to share with you lovely peeps.

See you all soon, in the meantime, Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new blog and your first blog post, can't wait to see more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully there will be some more interesting stuff up tomorrow! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x