Saturday, 24 November 2012

Alone is good, together is better

Morning! Happy weekend :-D

Today I've got pictures of three polishes. Alone they are all fantastic but I feel a colour combo mani coming on soon!

The first polish is a lovely Barbie/lipstick pink (shade 3). It's made by 2true and sold in Superdrug. They're 3 for £4.99 so you can afford to get all your favourites and use them alone, or mix and match for a more unusual mani. The bottle advertises that it has a 'new flat brush' and I have to say it is very easy to use.



The second polish is from the same range. It's shade 10 which is a lovely deep blue and would be a perfect contrast next to the pink. These polishes go on easily and you get a great coverage in one coat, though you can use two for a stronger colour.


The last polish for today is by George (at ASDA). This is one of the 19 (!) new polishes I mentioned/pictured on 'new polishes and a mani/pedi'. They were on sale for £1 each, though they are normally only about £1.99. 

This shade is called swoosh and is a lovely dark coral. I think this would go perfectly with the two 2true polishes above but looks just as beautiful alone. Perfect for the beach, even more perfect for cocktails on the beach ;)


Have fun with colour and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

P.S dont forget to enter my giveaway here :-)

4 comments:

  1. It would be interesting to see Swoosh and the first 2 True polish swatched next to each other as they do look quite similiar? I agree re cocktails and beach!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite similar but swoosh is much more orange than the 2true polish. I'll include them in another blog when I use them together :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm quite impressed with the quality of those 2true polishes. I've seen them a few times but haven't paid them much attention, since cheaper polishes tend to need a million coats to make them opaque!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them because I loved the colours, but was all set to do 5 or 6 coats! I was so surprised when I got a fantastic colour in one coat and the second coat makes it even richer, really worth the money!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x