Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Bows

Morning! :-)

Today, I'm going to show you some pictures of simple nail art - bows! Yesterday, I saw so much stuff in the shops with bows on and this is a great way of wearing that trend.

Bows for nail art come in all shapes and sizes. You can pick them up cheap on eBay, Amazon, from nail suppliers and chemists etc. All you need is some nail glue and topcoat and you can make your mani instantly fancier.

This picture shows a selection of my bow manis. Two sets of nails have small bows and two have larger bows. The larger bows are best to use if you wear tights, the smaller ones are sharper and easier to snag on things!


Here's a close up of my favourite bow mani. I used light pink/nude nails and ten different coloured bows to create this. I dabbed nail glue onto the nail then used tweezers to apply the bow And hold it in place until the nail glue dried. Then I just applied topcoat and they were done.


Try a five minute bow mani and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

P.S there's still time to enter my giveaway, just click here :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, think I may have to purchase some bows :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! :) Such an easy way to make a polish you're bored of like new, just put a bow on it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x