Sunday, 18 November 2012

Flowers and bees

Morning!

I have to venture outside today for a christening so, to counteract the cold, I'm showing you flower nails at the moment, they remind me of spring :)

Flowers are so easy to do, use a nail art pen, dotting tool or cocktail stick. Put a bright yellow dot on the nail, then put smaller, coloured dots around it. It couldn't be easier!

You can do so many different mani's with this technique. All the different coloured nails and flowers, different sizes, shapes and amounts of flowers, mean you will never get bored with flower manis. Here I've done one flower  and multiple flowers, different coloured flowers and different sizes of flowers. 


And you can't have flowers without bees!.....


For this mani, I used yellow nails, a black nail art pen and a white nail art pen. Just draw black stripes across the nail. My stripes aren't straight because the bee is buzzing, which makes it's stripes wiggly......that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

Leave a gap at one end of that nail, dot on white for the eyes and when dry, put smaller black dots inside them.

Buzz off and Get Nailed people ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x