Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Grab an e.l.f before Christmas

Hi! I showed you some lovely e.l.f polishes in a previous post, I've had some time to try them out so today, I want to show you some of them.

I recently discovered e.l.f. (eyes lips face) and bought loads of their makeup online. I was really impressed, it arrived quickly, was well packaged and the products were excellent quality. So when I saw a big box of e.l.f polishes I had to buy them! There are so many, I can't fit them all into one post! I will show the rest soon though.

This gorgeous polish is called fairy dust. I used it over pearl coloured nails and it gave them  a lovely finish. This polish is lovely by itself, but would look really good over other colours. I can't wait to use it as a highlight on some snow scene nail art


This one is called emerald. It is very dark, but very shimmery. It went on really well, dark colours can streak easily but the first coat looked fab, just lighter than the final result.


This shade is called dark red (although I think it looks more like a reddy/brown........maybe it should be called squirrel?). It's a gorgeous Autumn shade and the strong colour is the perfect canvas for stamping.


This colour is plum. It's really rich and gorgeous, but make sure you use a good base, or your talons will be plum for weeks!


This shade is smoky brown. I love it because it looks like chocolate! 


This fab glitter is called golden goddess and would be amazing over so many shades. I can't wait to try it over the smoky brown (gold and brown always looks great, remember Willy Wonka and his golden tickets?). It's also perfect for the Christmas party season, which isn't far away!



Part two of this post will be coming soon, I promise. In the meantime grab an e.l.f and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I love this, I need the plum and the smoky brown - gorgeous!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)
      They're lovely aren't they! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x