Sunday, 25 November 2012

Holiday nails!

Morning :)  

Today I'm going back to London to visit my sister! While it's not technically a holiday, more just going back home, I'm still going to show you holiday inspired nails :D

This is my desert island mani. I used acrylic paint and nail art brushes to create it.

For the sand I used a dark yellow to paint along the bottom of the nail. 

When that dried, I used a dark brown to paint on the leaning, curved or straight trunks of the trees. I used dark green to create the leaves.

To finish it off I used bright yellow paint for the sun.



Don't forget get to topcoat or it'll scratch off!

Go on holiday and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

P.S you still have time to enter my giveaway here, good luck.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x