Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Madly magnetic

Morning! :)

Today we have a lovely magnetic polish by Barry M, called (you guessed it) metallic blue!

This is the first time I've used a magnetic polish and I was impressed. Unfortunately the camera doesn't show it in all it's glory (I will try and get a better one when I wear them and post it on twitter) but, it's not wildly expensive and if you decide you don't like the effect you can use it as a normal polish. The colour of this one is fab and I will use it as a standard polish as well. I've also heard through the nail-vine that magnetic polishes are brilliant for stamping! Click here to read a post about it on 'Love. Varnish, chocolate and more...'


Each polish has a different magnetic pattern in the cap. The pattern is displayed on one side of the lid. The colours all look lovely so I think I'll stock up on them, I'll be able to mix and match the magnets then as well! I think it'd look nice to have different patterns on different nails.

I'll get some other brands of magnetic polish to show you and do a comparison to the Barry M polish.

Get magnetic and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Not tried magnetic polish before but you have inspired me love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-)hope you love having magnetic talons!

      Delete
  2. Haven't tried the Barry M magnetic polishes yet but the new ones with the shimmer look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any of them yet, but I'm going to London to visit my sister and I'm sure there will be a shopping trip involved where I can get some :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x