Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Maybe it's Maybelline

Morning :) 

Well I'm back home now after visiting my sister! It took ages because the roads were so bad but we made it safely. On our shopping trip, I bought so much stuff for my nails, so I'm going to spend the day trying out new polishes and techniques. I can't wait to show you them all!

Look what I found the other day! fab Maybelline polishes! These colours are lovely and the bottles are cute :) These polishes are really good, the consistency is good, the brushes are easy to use and don't leave streaks and the colours are amazing after two coats. I think I'll add some more to my collection soon!

This is shade 191a. It's a sheer, pinky red, very summery! 


This gorgeous royal blue, shade 152a, reminds me of Kate Middleton's engagement ring. The perfect backdrop for some silver glitter!


 Shade 549 is a deep brown. It's lovely but it makes me want to eat Galaxy!


This red is shade 343. You can never go wrong with a red mani and you won't go wrong with this polish. It gave a great coverage in one coat and the second coat was even better.


This bright blue is shade 190a. It's a brilliant holiday shade and perfect for some Nemo nail art ;) It would look great teamed up with the first shade (191a) as an accent nail, or in a colour combo.


This grey is shade 189a. It's very light and would look great with some colourful diamante embellishments.


The last shade, 170a is a very glam and glitzy gold. It's so pretty by itself but would go perfectly over so many colours, or as tips on dark colours.


Maybe you should Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

P.S you still have over a week to enter my giveaway! Just click here, good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x