Sunday, 11 November 2012

Nails Inc part 2

Hi :) I hope you're all having a good Sunday.

As a follow up to my post yesterday, here are the rest of my amazing Nails Inc polishes!

First we have Grosvenor Crescent. This is a bright pink and I can't wait to do some Barbie inspired nails with it. It'd also look amazing as an accent nail on a black mani.


This gorgeous, bright purple is called Westminster. THIS is the shade that would've been perfect for my Barney mani!


Next we have Ryder Street. It's a very light, very glittery blue (again think outfits from the dance scene in Romy and Michelle's high school reunion).


This shade is Holly Walk. It's a dark, Christmassy green and I'll definitely be using in in a Christmas colour combo mani.


Bridle Lane is a pinky nude. It's so lovely and such a classic colour, It'll always get you compliments.


Lastly we have Hampstead Gardens. This yellow is like English mustard, I love it! It can be used to clash or work with so many other colours that it's perfect for nail art, colour combos and accent nails.


Get Nails Inc and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. A couple of years ago I was looking for a colour just like Hampstead Gardens and I couldn't find one anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really annoying when that happens! Especially if it's to match an outfit for a special occasion and then you find the exact shade you needed the week after!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x