Monday, 19 November 2012

Opposites attract

Hi! I hope you all had a fab weekend :)

Today I've got two polishes for you. They are very different colours, one nude and one dark blue, but I think I might use them together next time. Opposites really do attract!

The first polish is sheer rose by Revlon. I love the bottle and the colour, however I wasn't impressed by the coverage. The picture below shows the colour after two coats but I think it needs three.


This polish is denim dash by Maybelline. It is part of their express finish range so it dries quickly, the brush is nice and doesn't leave streaks and the colour is strong and so pretty.


The denim dash reminds me of a gorgeous, silk party dress and the sheer rose colour looks like the nude pumps to go with it, so I think together, they'd look fab. Now I just have to decide between accent ring finger and tips!

Get classy, Get Nailed :)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x