Saturday, 17 November 2012

The last of the e.l.f's

Happy Saturday! :) 

I've had A LOT of sleep. so I'm feeling much better than I have been. I'm so relieved because I have a party to go to tonight and a christening to go to tomorrow! To celebrate some of the germs leaving, I'm going to show you the last of my gorgeous e.l.f polishes from the set I bought. If you missed either of the other e.l.f posts, click here for the second post and a link to the first.

First is red velvet. This is a rich, shiny, glittery red (think ruby shoes). Red nails are classic and this is a perfect colour for that classic mani and a perfect colour for Christmas nails.



This shade is black and it's gorgeous. A lot of black nail polishes can go streaky or greyish but this is a solid colour (even after one coat), it goes on perfectly and is flawless.


The last shade is called mod mauve. This is a beautiful dusty mauve colour and I can't wait to use it with some art on top, some silver glitter or some lacy decals.


These polishes are great they are a great consistency, the brush is good quality and they come in great colours. I can't wait to spend some time on the e.l.f website and buy some more!

Pick your favourite e.l.f and Get Nailed :)

Tara x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x