Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Tuesday trio

Morning :)

As I mentioned yesterday, my nail room ceiling is now fixed (yay!). 


As soon as I could I got straight in there, set out all my new polishes and started trying them out.


First, I want to show you one of the polishes Glamour magazine are giving away in their December issue; 'glamour glitter' by Nails Inc. It's a lovely gold colour and will be perfect for the Christmas party season. I used it over 'natural' coloured nails, so I could show you the great coverage you get. It's such a great polish that I will be using over loads of colours! It's also perfect to paint over your regular manicure after work on Friday ready for a night out.


It is hard to get a picture of glitter polishes that really show off how fab they are, but trust me this is well worth the £2 you're paying for the magazine, especially if you usually buy it anyway. I bought four copies of Glamour to get every colour on offer and it worked out cheaper than buying one bottle of Nail Inc polish, BARGAIN!

Secondly I tried another Barry M Gelly polish 'blueberry'. I love these polishes, they are very shiny even before topcoat (the picture below is before topcoat). They come in some amazing colours and they're VERY affordable, especially when Superdrug have their 3 for 2 offers on :)


As soon as I saw the gorgeous colour of this polish on the nails, I gave myself a pedicure using it. It's bright and fun and durable, what's not to love?

Lastly, I tried a Barry M colour I'd never used before 'mint green'. It's very pretty and great for spring and summer, though I am going to wear these nails as soon as I redo my mani. I think bright summery colours during the cold months makes you more cheerful (it counteracts the grey sky!)


As always, thanks for reading! If you get time today, buy a bright colour and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

3 comments:

  1. your room looks amazing all set up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it - if I was allowed to move the mac and the chocolate in there I'd never leave it! x

      Delete
    2. hahahaha, thats how I feel about my craft room! :o) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x