Monday, 26 November 2012

When in Essex......

Hi :D 

Orange is a popular colour when people are going on holiday, but I think orange is forever not just for summer! This seems doubly appropriate as I'm currently in Essex ;)

I bought two great shades from the George (at ASDA) range. 

The first shade is called sunset orange and that's a brilliant name for it, It would look great as part of a sunset for some nail art.


This lighter, more pastelly shade is called love rat. I've given my little sister a mani with this shade and she loved it. It'll definitely make grey days more cheerful!


Go orange and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

P.S you still have time to enter my giveaway, just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x