Monday, 24 December 2012

A tree for Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm spending the day with my family and candy canes :D To get into the festive spirit, I've done a Christmas tree design for today's post.

For this mani I used red nails, gold glitter polish by Gallery and some green and gold Christmas tree peel-offs (stickers used in card making and scrapbooking). I wasn't sure these stickers would work so my big sister gave me some from her collection to try out. They worked really well and just needed two coats of topcoat to make sure they were secure and didn't come away at the edges.


I used larger trees on the thumbs, they have more detailing so it looks like the tree has decorations on it. The next two nails have smaller trees with no decorations. For the ring finger nails I applied some stars and on the pinkies I used two coats of gold glitter polish. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for some more peel-offs that will fit on my nails!


I hope you all have a great Christmas Eve and don't forget to go to bed early so Santa visits!

Get in the Christmas Spirit and Get Nailed :D

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Love the xmas trees so cute! Just done my xmas mani too x http://nailsbyvanessamarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll have a look at yours ! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x