Friday, 28 December 2012

All that glitters IS gold!

Morning! It's Friday AND it's New Year's Eve on Monday! I love having glittery, fancy nails all the time so I think I've gone a bit OTT with these New Year nails but if you can't have fancy fingers to welcome the New Year in, then when can you! ;)

For these I used gold glitter by Gallery, LOTS of decoration wheels, nail glue and a wax pencil. 


The pinkies have gold diamante heart shapes, the ring fingers are gold glitter by Gallery, then I used gold diamantes to cover the middle nails, the next nails have gold confetti heart shapes and the thumb nails have gold 3D bows!


Go for gold and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. this is perfect for new years!! i love all the gold and the fun touches you added

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara,
    I nominated you for a versatile blogger award.
    Check it out here
    http://askthebeautyeditor.com/versatile-blogger-award/
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x