Thursday, 20 December 2012

Barry Christmas everyone!

Morning! I've made a cake and my sister is visiting because......... THERE'S ONLY FIVE SLEEPS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! Not that I'm madly excited or anything..... :D So to celebrate I'm going to show you a gorgeous Christmas polish I got on Tuesday. 

This polish is exclusive to Superdrug and called Superdrug Xmas. It's free if you spend £6 or more on Barry M products, which wasn't hard! This Christmas polish is lovely, it's red, green and blue hexagon glitters in all different sizes. This polish goes on really well, especially for a glitter polish! No dabbing or blobbing the polish to get an even coverage, the clear polish the glitter is mixed into is a great thickness so it holds the glitter well but is still easy to control.


I used it over pearl coloured nails so you can see the fantastic coverage you get, a couple more coats and it'd be solid glitter! It would also look amazing over red, green, gold or silver nails for Christmas parties but really you could use it over any colour (it'd look extra sparkly over black or white!). 


This polish would also look great of you had Christmas tree nails like these and used this polish over them, it'd look like decorations!

See....... :D 


Get some sparkle in your life and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. ahhh that's so coll how you used it to look like ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think this is my Christmas day mani!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x