Wednesday, 12 December 2012

For Christmas, I bring you franken-polish

Morning :)

Another Christmassy mani today! I made my own glittery Christmas polish, using very fine red and gold glitter and chunky gold, red and green glitter.


I used two coats of the polish over pearl coloured nails, it gives a good finish by itself but would also look great over coloured nails.


There's loads of glitter in this polish and, when I wore it recently, I got loads of compliments and comments about it. I like that you can see the fine glitters sparkling between the chunkier glitters.


I can't wait to use this polish in different mani's, over other colours and to do nail art!


Make or find something glittery and Get Nailed :D

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Tara :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award
    http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/13/liebster-award
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thank you for the nomination :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow, well done you,looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x