Saturday, 8 December 2012

Gallery of polish & ANOTHER award nomination!

Morning! Happy weekend :D

Recently, I was given a gorgeous polish and I loved it so much, I went out the next day and bought more. They're from a brand called Gallery, they come in some lovely colours and they apply really well.


This is the shade I was given. It's called emerald green and is perfect for Christmas mani's. It's so pretty and glittery, I'm so happy to have it in my collection!



The shades I bought the next day are fantastic. They give a great colour, with no streaks which I was really impressed by especially by this first shade, white lightning. It's hard to find a strong, white polish but this is perfect! Only two coats and I got a really solid colour, which surprised me, I usually need at least three before I'm happy with a white polish.


I also picked up two glitters. The first is called gold glitter. I used it over pearl coloured nails so you can see how glittery it is, there are no gaps! Perfect coverage in two coats.


I also got the silver sparkle shade. Again I painted it over pearl coloured nails and was so impressed that I didn't have to blob it on, poke at it or push it about to get a good covering of glitter.



The last shade is black sparkle. It's so pretty, black with red glitter running through it. So pretty for Autumn and perfect for stamping some gold or bronze over the top.


Get Nailed in a gallery ;)

Tara x 

P.S my giveaway ends tomorrow! Get some entries in here :)

P.P.S I was nominated again for The Liebster Award! This time by Skeeter :) I have done this twice (you can see those posts here and here) so I'm not going to do the facts about me again because then you'll know be better than my best friend ;) so I'll just answer the new questions here!

My questions for you:
1.What inspired you to start your blog?
Everyone telling me I should! I always get compliments on my nails and lots of my friends and family said I should start a blog, so I did :D

2. What is your favorite thing to blog about? (i.e. nail art, new polishes, indies, oldies but goodies, etc.)
Nail art! I love doing it so much and I love talking about it nearly as much!

3. If you could design your own line of polishes what would they be like?
Glittery! All shapes and sizes and colours of glitter!

4. Where are you from?
London

5. What is your all time favorite polish?
That's a tricky question! At the moment it's probably one of these Cynthia Rowley polishes, they are so bright!

6. What's your favorite song/artist?
It changes all the time but right now it's Sugarland and their song Stay

7. Do you have any nicknames?
Taz and Tiara

8.  What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas!

9. Do you have any pets? 
Does a Furby count? If so then yes!

10. Do you have any strange habits?
I can't read hardback books with dust jackets on them and always remove them....... 

11. How often do you change your polish?
At least every other day but sometimes every day

As I've already nominated people for the Liebster Award, I'd just like to ask you all to please visit Skeeter's blog and her nominees blogs which I've listed below :)

4 comments:

  1. such a nice post :)your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I will have a look :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x