Monday, 10 December 2012

I'm talon you I love Rudolph

Morning :)

Today I'm going to show you my Rudolph the red nosed reindeer mani!

For this mani I used models own polish in nude beige, nail art pens in dark brown, white and black and red half pearls. 

The models own polish is a perfect reindeer colour, it's a gorgeous soft brown and helps the nail art to stand out.


I did the antlers first with a brown nail art pen. I just drew two lines at an angle at the top of the nail, then another two lines coming off of that line.


I used a white nail art pen to dot on two eyes and when they were dry, I used a black nail art pen to dot in the middle.


I used nail glue and a wax pencil to apply the red half pearls. You could use a red nail art pen if you don't like 3D stuff on your nails.


Let Rudolph guide your nail art and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

12 comments:

  1. Awwww...soooo cute! Love the color combos and the design. This is perfect for this coming holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the antlers sooo cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH EMM *actual* GEEEEE I LOVE LOVE LOVE these nails so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I need that nude beige colour, gorge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D thank you! I sent you to the models own website the other day, I must've known you'd want this colour ;) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x