Thursday, 27 December 2012

Mend & make do mani

Morning :)

On a recent trip to a craft shop, I found some fab scrapbooking/card making embellishments, which actually fit on my nails! I got a few different things to try to see if I liked the end result and I loved it, so I'll definitely be stocking up on this kind of stuff next time I go to a craft suppliers. They have so many different types I don't know how I'll choose!

This is a design I did using buttons and safety pin embellishments in grey/blue, beige, brown and cream. They are easy to apply to the nails using nail glue and tweezers and they stay on really well.


Get Nailed at your local craft shop ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable! perfect for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw they are aren't they! I'll have to save them for next time info to one :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x