Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


Good morning! Merry Christmas!

I'm spending the day with my fiancé, family and their many dogs :D I hope you all have a great day whatever you're doing!

Incase the family/festivities or cold etc get too much, here's some links to my Christmassy posts ;)

Barry Christmas everyone!
Merry manis
Christmas tree nails
I'm talon you I love Rudolph
For Christmas I bring you franken polish
Santa Claws
Igloo
An elf for Christmas
More elfs
Last of the elfs

Have a fab time, Get Nailed under the mistletoe and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following you via GFC, great blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x