Wednesday, 26 December 2012

New Year nails!

Morning! I hope you all had a fab Christmas yesterday! I did :) I got so many fab presents including lots of nail goodies! I got nails inc leather, concrete and graffiti polishes, Cynthia Rowley polishes (amongst others!) and so much nail art and nail care stuff, I can't even remember it all but I'm sure you'll all be seeing it soon ;)

I love Christmas and the whole festive season, including New Year! So here's a design perfect for New Year that still has a Christmassy twist :D

I did this one using red nails and gold glitter polish by Gallery.


I used two coats of the polish on most of the nails, leaving the middle two nails of each hand red.


This was taken in a bright light with a flash, which isn't great but shows the sparkle on the glitter more because it is a very glitzy polish!


Get party ready, Get Nailed :)

Tara x

P.s you can also check out my boxing day mani here or follow me on twitter and check out the picture I tweeted at about 1am :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x