Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Nineteenth Century nails

Happy one week until Christmas! :)

Yesterday I created some lovely nails and though they resulted in injury, I still love them! I used models   own and e.l.f polishes in nude and gold glitter and also some Victorian buttons I bought at Hobbycraft (my little sister scavenged them out for me!). These two polishes look fab together and the nude makes a perfect background for the gold glitter and the buttons. 


I used two coats of the nude polish on all the nails, although with models own you get a fab colour with one coat. I also two coats of gold glitter on alternate nails. I then cut the back off of the buttons (and a chunk of skin almost completely off my hand!) and used nail glue to stick them onto the nails without the glitter polish.


I love these nails and I'm glad I got more buttons with different themes/designs to try out on my nails!


Get buttoned up and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Eeek! I hope your hand get's better soon and your nails are cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those buttons! hahahaha, I love the colours bruv, very nice, will the chunk of skin nails be on tomorrow? ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bruv! Yes! Hahaha! They'll be my 'Dexter' nails with all my blood :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x