Friday, 14 December 2012

Oh Christmas tree nails, oh Christmas tree nails

Morning!

I'm very overexcited about Christmas but I have limited myself to one Christmas mani per post so I don't overload you with my festive cheer ;)

I did this mani using red nails, green paper and a mini Christmas tree paper punch (from my lovely sister).


When I punched out 10 Christmas trees, I applied them to the nails using nail glue and tweezers.


I might do this mani again soon but decorate the trees with nail art pens!


Get festive and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to get some more paper punches!

      Delete
  2. This is really cute:D Christmas designs are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I LOVE Christmas and I LOVE nail art, so Christmas nail art is like my heaven! haha

      Delete
  3. oh wow what a brill idea, so easy and simple..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) There are SO many paper punches I can't wait to build up a collection!

      Delete
    2. I have love heart paper punches so maybe for valentines day I'll use that and do a design using the hearts on my nails :) I have a post about caviar nails if you'd like to have a look..I'd love to know what you think :)
      Sarah
      x

      Delete
    3. That would look fab! I'll have a look at your blog now :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x