Saturday, 15 December 2012

Polish from an e.l.f

Happy Saturday! 

Are you all getting into the Christmas spirit? I am! Especially as I now have some exciting things planned for the new year, but so I don't kill you all with festive mani's, I've got a gorgeous e.l.f polish to show you. 

I've posted about e.l.f polishes before (you can read them here, here and here) and here's a new one I bought recently called mint creme, which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. This polish is gorgeous! E.l.f polishes apply really well, no streaks, no wishy-washy colour and they dry quickly, so no sheet patterns if you do them before bed time ;) 


This polish gives such a strong colour that, after two coats, it's the perfect canvas for stamping, nail art, glitter or a glitter gradient. It'd also be perfect with some dark brown tips or brown and white marbling, like mint choc-chip ice cream!


It's nearly Christmas, so celebrate  and Get Nailed with an elf ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. ive bought makeup from elf but not polish...thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality of the polish is the same as the makeup & they do some gorgeous colours :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x