Friday, 7 December 2012

Posh talons & another award nomination!

Happy Friday!

I've been looking for a tiny funnel to use when I make my own polish and found caviar manicure sets in Primark, with a funnel included! Each set was only £2.50 and included a polish, a bottle of caviar beads and the funnel. I bought one in each of the three colours they had (I just couldn't choose!).

They are really easy to use, the set is packed in a plastic box then in a cardboard box - keep the plastic packaging! Paint your nails with the polish, you can use one coat or two. While it's still wet, hold your finger over the plastic box and shake on the caviar beads. Pat them down until they are stuck firmly and just lightly tap your finger on the plastic to shake off any excess. Put the funnel in the bottle of caviar and tip the excess beads back in. Ta-Da! Posh nails ;)

The sets I got are; black polish with black beads,  baby pink polish with pink beads and white polish with multi coloured beads.


The bottles are quite big considering the price and the bottle of caviar is full up.


The colours of these polishes are lovely and they apply well in one coat so you get a good colour showing through the caviar. They also hold the beads well.


I used the white polish and multicoloured caviar first because it's SO pretty! It reminds me of those chocolate buttons with the sprinkles on top.


Go posh and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

P.S there's LESS than two days to enter my giveaway! Click here so you don't miss out :)

P.P.S I'd also just like to say a quick thank you to the lovely Danielle at Totally Nailed who has nominated me for the Liebster award. I was also nominated a few days ago (you can read that post here) and I don't want to bore you with facts about myself, so I'll just answer Danielle's questions here :)

My Questions for you:

1. Where are you from?
London! but I live in the North East now

2. Why did you start blogging?

I love nails, talking about nails, looking at nails and reading about nails so I thought a blog would be a great way to share my nails and also get inspiration from other nail enthusiasts ;)

3. Do you have any hobbies outside of blogging?
Shopping! haha :D also reading, films and baking


4. What do you do for a living?
I'm hoping to become a qualified nail technician!

5. Do you have any strange habits?

I twirl my hair round and round my finger continuously! If I'm reading a good book I get a ton of knots doing it! I've tried to stop but I've been doing it since I grew hair :(


6. What's your favourite nail trend of the year?
Studs and spikes!

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

New York

8. What is your favourite nail polish brand?

At the moment it's either Nails Inc or Leighton Denny

9. How often do you blog?

Every day! 

10. Do you own any indie polishes, if so which was your first buy?

I haven't bought any indie polishes, but I've seen some great ones, so I'll have to get my credit card out :D I have started making my own though! 

11. Do you have anything exciting planned for 2013?

Passing my nail tech course hopefully!

Also as I've already nominated 11 other people for the Liebster award I'll just ask you to please read Danielle's blog and check out her nominees, who I've listed below :) I'm off to follow them all now, thanks Danielle! x

Phoenix Nails
The Nail Obsession 
Glitter Infatuation
Skeeter Style
Emma's Little Corner
Sparkyl!e Na!ls
Polished Art
Nicole Gets Nailed
Lane's Laquers
Polish & Diamonds

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! they look awesome and I bet they feel really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They do feel very cool! I've heard good things about MUA bringing out caviar sets in Superdrug so I can't wait to try those and compare them, i'm caviar addicted now! haha

      Delete
  2. omg these polishes are so cuteeeeeeee :) :) love this blog, i'll subscribe. please check out mine as i'm trying to make new polish addict friends ;)
    http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank :-)you. I'll check out your blog :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x