Monday, 3 December 2012

Santa claws

Morning!

As I'm so excited for Christmas, I created some Christmassy nails! Well actually I did them in August, but it's now acceptable to show them to people!

Here's my Santa Claws :D

I used light pink nails and acrylic paint for this mani. First I painted along the edge of the nail in bright red, as though doing a French manicure. I let this dry for a long time because I didn't want red streaked into anything else. 

I used white paint and blobbed it on thickly along the bottom of the hat to create the fur. I also blobbed it down the side of the nails and along the other edge, to create Santa's beard and moustache. 

I then used a dotting tool to dot on Santa's eyes and draw on a bright red mouth.


I also did some snowman nails. I used acrylic paint and a dotting tool.

I dotted on black eyes and a coal mouth, with the large end of the dotting tool. When they had all dried, I used orange paint and the thin end of the dotting tool to draw on a skinny triangle for his nose (What did one snowman  say to the other snowman? Can you smell carrots? :D hahahahaha!).


Don't forget Santa knows if you've been bad or good and he knows if you don't Get Nailed ;)

Tara x 

P.S just a few days left to enter my giveaway! Check it out here and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha cute joke! love them :) I found your blog link on a share your blog page somewhere else and wanted to stop by for a looksie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for checking my blog out! You may be the only other person who likes that joke haha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x