Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Technic talons

Hi Everyone! 

Today I'm going to show you a few polishes by Technic I bought recently. They have a few ranges of colours, alongside their standard range and my favourites are 'party brights' so I'll show you some of those last ;)

These polishes are very affordable, especially considering the size of the bottle. They come in so many colours and they give an excellent coverage in two coats.

This first polish is called stellar. It's a bright orange, the kind of orange you get in candy corn! 


This polish is called south pacific. It's a deep green/blue and is perfect for Autumn/Winter.


The third polish is called tango red. It's a deep red rather than a lipstick red, perfect for Christmas!


Next the party brights, these polishes are so fun and suit everyone. My mum and my little sisters tried to nab some when I took them round :D

First we have ayia napa, a bright Kermit the frog type of green. Stunning for spring, I just need some bunny rabbit decals and I'm good to go :D


This gorgeous purple is called bora bora beach. It's bright and would be a lovely background to nail art (I'm channelling Barney the dinosaur again) it's also gorgeous by itself.


The last polish for today is koh phangan. This is a lovely electric blue, next time I use it I'm going to put some bright pink nail art over the top.


So get some party brights, Get Nailed and stand out :D

Tara x 

P.S there's a few days left to enter my giveaway, just click here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x