Sunday, 30 December 2012

The versatile blogger award!

Morning! I hope you're all having a good weekend! I am, I was nominated for the versatile blogger award by Sarah from askthebeautyeditor (thank you Sarah!).


The rules of the award (copied from Sarah)

Thank the blogger which awarded you
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

My 7 random facts

I am working my way through all of the bewitched episodes on youtube
I love cocktails
I always wanted an animal that could talk (not like a parrot talks to you though, a proper talking animal like Donkey from the Shrek films)
On my 16th birthday I waited all day for someone to tell me I could do magic (like on Sabrina the teenage witch)
I love glitter and anything with glitter in it or on it
I never wear jeans or trousers
I love baking

My nominees for the VBA 


Please check out these and Sarah's fab blogs!

I'll see you all tomorrow with some nail pics, for now Get Nailed :D

Tara x 

13 comments:

  1. I love Bewitched! and I love the fact I'm not the only one who hoped they would be like Sabrina when they turned 16. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I need to get it all on DVD!
      Hahaha! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tara, you're very welcome, I always read your posts so I had to nominate you :) Great to read your random facts :) I've added you on bloglovin so hopefully you'd like to follow me back as my new site doesnt have GFC..
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I'm following your new site with bloglovin now :) x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Tara, great to stay connected with you :) x

      Delete
  3. So you love baking? Maybe there's a birthday coming up you could bake a cake for...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or I could paint birthday cakes on your nails...... :D x

      Delete
  4. An award for you chatting, who could of guessed, well done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not an award for me chatting its an award for my blogging x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for nominating me, sorry I hadn't seen this earlier but I am going to do this now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I love your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x