Saturday, 29 December 2012

Watermelon Gelly

Morning! I spent yesterday sorting out all the nails stuff I got for Christmas and trying out the polishes, so I'll have lots of new stuff to show you soon!

Today I'm showing you a new Barry M polish I bought the week before Christmas (I know I was supposed to be buying other people pressies but I couldn't help myself :D). This polish is called watermelon and is from the Gelly collection which I love so much, they're so shiny and hardwearing and come in so many pretty colours. 


This polish is a gorgeous green and really would be perfect for watermelon nail art! It would also be really good for stamping because of the strong, solid colour you get after one coat.


Paint on some watermelon gelly, make a vodka watermelon and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x