Monday, 14 January 2013

Accessorize your talons with turquoise

Good morning :) I hope you had a great weekend!

Today I've got a lovely nail polish by Accessorize to show you. This is a lovely dark, turquoise colour (unnamed). I got this polish in an Accessorize nail wardrobe, which seem to be sold everywhere except on their website! I got mine from Superdrug and I've also seen it on eBay. 


This polish is really nice, it applies evenly and the colour is solid and perfect in two coats. I also love the bottles, they're cute and the cap is really easy to hold and work with while you're polishing. The full size bottles are £4 on their website, so I think I'll have to get a few more colours!


This polish will also look great with so many other colours and I've got some more designs using this polish coming soon.


Accessorize your talons and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous color! reminds me of Tiffany blue! this would looks great with silver, or some little pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it is like Tiffany blue! I'll have to get some white ribbon to embellish it! Silver and pearls are great ideas! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I got the wardrobe as well, just for this colour (I didn't really need the 6 pinks that were included) - a lovely swatch:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very pink heavy! Luckily I like pink polish! Thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x