Saturday, 19 January 2013

An apple a day....

Good morning :) I'm staying under some blankets today with a box set or two and some hot chocolate! There is so much snow outside, I don't even want to think about going out. It's a good excuse to stay in and try out the new polishes I got yesterday though! 

Today I've got some cute apple themed nails to show you. I did these using scrapbooking stickers (so many scrapbook supplies are perfect for my nails!) and nail glue.


This set of stickers included; whole apples, sliced apples, bitten apples with caterpillars, caterpillars and owls. 


I used nail glue to stick them onto white nails - no topcoat because they are made of soft felt and i didn't want to ruin the texture.


I stuck different stickers on, in no particular pattern, I just used the ones I thought were cutest! Like the caterpillar on the right ring finger, he's adorable!


An apple a day keeps the doctor away so grab one and Get Nailed :)

Tara :)

4 comments:

  1. Aw these are cute :) We don't have much more than a dusting of snow, but I'm still hiding out indoors. Evil stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam :)

      We have loads here, I nearly fell over last night cos I couldn't see where my path was through the snow and missed it! My garden does look pretty though!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like the little caterpillars best!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x