Thursday, 24 January 2013

Aquarium nail art

Morning :) Is anyone still snowed in? It keeps snowing here but not too bad, we seem to have it better than people in lots of areas! I made lots of new nail polishes yesterday, so I'm busy today testing them all out, I'll put them on here as soon as I can though.

Today I have some aquarium nail art to show you. To do this I used blue nails, little fish and dolphins and some green mossy type stuff.


I used nail glue to stick on the fish and dolphins and used tweezers to hold them onto the nail while it dried so I didn't get it all over my fingers!


I also used nail glue and tweezers to glue on the mossy type stuff (in two different greens) along the bottom of some of the nails. I need to get some more types of fish so I can have aquarium nails with different fish!


Create your own aquarium and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

P.S Yesterday's post included a Liebster award nomination and so will today's! That's right, I've had my SIXTH Liebster award nomination! As I have already done the award quite a few times, once again I'm only going to do a few of the things you're supposed to do, but if you want to read more about my award nominations, they are all linked in yesterday's post.

The Liebster award is great, it helps bloggers with less than 200 followers to get recognised. So the rules are; you thank the person who nominated you, write 11 random facts about yourself, answer the questions the person who nominated you asked, nominate 11 more bloggers and then ask them 11 questions. As I have already done it a few times and I don't want to overload you with facts about myself, all I am going to do is thank Lilie from MintCandyLilies who nominated me (I really appreciate it Lilie!). I will also ask you to please read her fab blog and check out the blogs of her nominees. Lastly I will answer Lilie's questions!

Lilie's questions 

1. Do you have any pets?
No. Well, I have a Furby if that counts!

2. What one thing do people judge you on, in a bad way?
How loudly I talk :-/

3. Would you rather have to live your life with only ONE brand of make up/beauty products OR live without your favourite brand but could use any other?
I don't have a favourite makeup/beauty brand because I buy so much of the stuff, so I'd say I'd rather be able to use any other ;)

4. What's your favourite TV show currently?
Criminal Minds (my favourite changes a lot but I always love this show)

5. Do you dye your hair?
I used to dye it and I've had it pretty much every colour but I haven't dyed it for about a year (though I am thinking about it)

6. Are little white lies okay?
Yes! Life would be so hard if we couldn't tell white lies! Imagine if a shop worker asks if you're ok and you can't say 'fine, thanks' but have to tell them all about your horrible day and stuff! Haha :D

7. Dark nail varnish or light?
Dark

8. Where was the last place you shopped?
Does eBay count? 

9. What's your biggest fear?
I can't even type it......gross reptiley things that shouldn't be allowed to exist!

10. What one book would you recommend to everyone?
This is such a hard questions because I love books but the first one that came into my head was Chris Carter 'Death Sculptor'

11. What phone do you own?
iPhone 5! 

Once again thank you Lilie :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x