Thursday, 10 January 2013

Crown your talons

Morning! I've got my sisters staying with me at the moment and today I'm going to attempt to give them velvet/flock manicures, THIS is going to be fun! ;)

Today I've got a gorgeous polish by nails inc to show you, called Crown Court. This was part of a miniatures set I got for Christmas. They're all gorgeous but I'm showing you this one first because it's so perfect for winter. It's a shimmery, deep berry colour.


I used two coats to do this mani but you get a good colour after one so you could use it with one coat for a lighter shade and apply glitter over the top, or use one coat as a base for a caviar or sequin mani. This polish would be a great base for nail art, some gold glittery tips or stamping would look amazing over this!


Put on a crown and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous color! i can't wait to see what nail art you create with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Some more designs with this colour will be coming soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x