Thursday, 3 January 2013

Essie-ential polish

Morning! Yesterday I spent ages trying out all my new polishes and some of my new nail art goodies, so lots of new stuff coming soon! For now, I'm going to show you an Essie polish that was sent to me anonymously (thanks whoever sent me it! it was the one I wanted :D).

This is a gorgeous red polish called 'macks' and is so classically beautiful and such a great colour, I fell in love with it instantly. This shade is definitely an essential because it's such a versatile colour, it's great for glam nights out, job interviews and dates! 

I didn't put any nail art or anything over it because I loved the colour so much and didn't want to cover any of it up but some glitter or stamping would look lovely over this polish. It's also a really good formula, it glides on easily but isn't too runny and the brush is really well made too. 


I can't wait to get some more Essie polishes, after having a look at their website, they have some amazing colours that I want....no! NEED in my collection ;)

Get classy and Get Nailed :)

Tara x 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it! Think I'll have to redo my pedicure so I can wear it :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x