Thursday, 17 January 2013

Flock me!

Morning :) I spent all day yesterday photographing new designs, so I've got lots of uploading to do today! 

Today, I've got some pictures of my first attempt at flocking to show you! To do this, I used yellow flock over yellow nails to blend any gaps as much as possible.


I painted the first nail with clear polish, held the nail over the pot of flock and used tweezers to apply the flock to the nail.


I patted the flock down a little and the tapped off the excess back into the pot. I repeated it on all the nails and this was the result! They remind me of jumpers :D I love flock nails so much and I have loads of designs using it coming soon!


Just to let you know, in case you've never flocked your nails before, when you get your nails wet with flock on them, they just dry back fluffy, it doesn't wash off or go straggly so you can still wash your hands! Just remember not to topcoat them ;)


Get flocked and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. this looks so cool, i want to pet them :-P I really need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are very pet-able, I think if I let myself, I'd end up petting all the fur off them by the end of the day haha :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x