Saturday, 5 January 2013

Hard as (concrete) nails

Morning :) It's the weekend! I think I'll spend it coming up with new nail designs, reading magazines and watching a films :D

Today I've got pictures of my first ever try of nails inc's concrete polish. It's brilliant! I love textured polish and it doesn't get any more textured than this! It does come in a few colours but this one is 'London wall' and is a very concrete-y colour. Because of how textured it is, I was worried it might feel scratchy when it goes on, so I painted it onto a natural nail to test it but it was fine, it just felt the same as applying regular polish. 

I applied two coats of this polish with no topcoat because it dulls the texture. 


I have quite a few design ideas for this polish and I can't wait to get it in the other colours!


This is the finished result with two coats of the concrete polish and no topcoat.


Get hard and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

P.S I know this polish is called 'concrete' but it really doesn't make your nails any stronger, so please remember your talons are jewels NOT tools! :)

2 comments:

  1. this is so cool! i'm loving the textured polish trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to see what they'll bring out next!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x