Sunday, 13 January 2013

Here's one I made earlier

Hi! I hope you're all having a fab weekend :)

Recently I've been frankening (making my own polishes). This is one that I made and photographed a while ago but haven't gotten around to sharing yet.

This is a purple polish with lots of silver shimmer running through it. I think this would look lovely with some black bows or diamante tips!


This picture shows two coats of the polish, you can see how sparkly it is by the mad flash in the picture! I've been making quite a few of my own polishes so there will be more coming soon!


Use something homemade to Get Nailed :D

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous purple! my one franken is a hot mess! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x