Sunday, 27 January 2013

Jewels, not tools!

Morning :) I was so busy yesterday setting up my online shop which is launching in March! So, I'm having a relaxing day today.

I always say 'your talons are jewels, not tools' (people who open drinks cans with your nails, I'm looking at you :D) so I've made some jewel nails! To create this design I used a Barry M nail polish called 'magnetic blue' (it is a magnetic nail polish but I didn't use the magnet and left it as a block colour). I also used nail glue and diamantes in different colours and sizes.


I love this nail polish, it's a gorgeous colour! I used two coats for this design and got a really even, solid colour. When the polish had dried, I used nail glue and a wax pencil to apply the jewels to alternate nails. I really like jewelled nails and diamantes come in so many different shapes, sizes and colours it's easy to create a design you love.


Get jewelled and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

P.S If you want to be part of something new and amazing in the nail polish world! Please spread the word about this :)

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant! So bold:D
    Could you please tell me where did you get this set of fake nails?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      All my sets of plain false nails are bought from, etsy, eBay or local beauty suppliers. These ones are from a packet of light pink/natural nails I bought from eBay :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for a quick answer! I appreciate it:)

      Delete
  2. this is gorgeous!love the big bling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Absolutely love your nail art, I wish I was that talented, mine just goes super messy :(
    I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Check it here - http://lisatakespictures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Lisa :)

      I appreciate the nomination! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x