Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Make a New Year wish upon a star

Good Morning :) Oh! and.......HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a fab New Years Eve!


I love stars and as you can see from my VERY colourful Happy New Year picture, stars are quite 'New Yeary' and look a bit like fireworks! (also my name means star in a few different countries/religions) so I created a cute star mani. This design is also easy to do if you're feeling delicate after New Years Eve celebrations ;)


I love bright pink and black together, so I used pink nails and black stars. I applied the stars (eBay bargain!) using nail glue and a wax pencil (tweezers will just cover your desk, lap and floor with stars!). Don't forget to use a topcoat to secure them!


Look up at the stars and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x