Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Metal madness

Hi :) Wednesday already! From what I've read on Facebook and Twitter a lot of you are happy it's nearly the weekend and so am I! I'm going to view a new potential new home on Saturday :D

Today I've got some fab nails to show you. I used nails inc leather effect (Noho) and gold spikes for this design!



I used two coats of the polish and no topcoat because it will smooth the texture over and I also didn't want a shiny leather look!


When the polish was dry, I used nail glue and a wax pencil to apply the spikes.


I used three spikes on the thumbs, one on the pinkies and two on all of the others.


The spikes (although they look great) do stick out quite a bit, so I don't think they're for everyday wear!


Go metal and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Oh this leather effect is so cool, very funky! I've also added you on twitter and hope you'd like to do the same :)
    sarah
    x
    https://twitter.com/Hi_beautydiary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :) I'm following you back x

      Delete
  2. this is freaking awesome!! reminds me of lady gaga's fame perfume bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think lady gaga would suit this design! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x