Thursday, 31 January 2013

Midas touch

Hi :) I'm doing lots of work on my website today to get it ready for the launch on 01/04/2013. Have you got a busy day ahead too?

Today I've got an amazing polish to show you. It's a nails inc glitter called Finsbury park but it's not like normal glitter! It gives full coverage so it looks like your nails are made out of gold glitter!


I used bright red nails for this mani, to show you that just two coats gives such a solid effect. There's hardly any gaps in the glitter at all because when you paint the polish onto the nail, it doesn't drag off any glitter! 


This is such a fab polish and it works really well for glitter tips over colour, because not only does it not drag any glitter, it's so easy to control, making it easier to get a straight edge. I'd love to add this kind of glitter in every colour to my collection!


Get your glitz on and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x