Saturday, 26 January 2013

Picnic talons

Good morning! I know it's freezing cold and the last thing anyone is likely to do is go out for a picnic, but you could create some picnic-themed talons like I have!

I did these nails using three nail polishes (white - Barielle enduring, red - W7 unnamed and darker red - Accessorize unnamed). I also used lots of nail glue and various picnic-related dolls house items and charms.


I painted the nails with two coats of the white Barielle polish and when that was dry, I used the red W7 polish and a striping brush to paint on horizontal lines. When those lines had dried I used the striping brush and the darker Accessorize polish, to paint on the vertical stripes. 


When all the polish was dry, I used nail glue and tweezers (and patience!), to stick on the picnic type stuff. On the left I used; a Fab ice-lolly, a gingerbread man, a sandwich, a packet of Jelly Babies and a bottle of cola. On the right I used; cookies and a cupcake, a hotdog, a packet of crisps, some strawberries and and ice-cream.


If you can't have a picnic, create some picnic-y talons and Get Nailed!

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Haha these are so cute! I want some Bacon Fries now though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam :) Me too, they're delicious!

      Delete
  2. adorable! you make the cutest things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x