Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Purple pointers

Morning :) I hope your week got off to a great start! I was working hard yesterday, trying to raise funds for my new business and photographing new polish swatches and I've got my little sisters coming round today, so my week is going well so far!

This morning, I've got a great new polish to show you. This is 'Lowndes Court' from nails inc. I got it in a set from QVC and loved it immediately. It's a gorgeous bright, purple shade and reminds me of Dairy Milk wrappers! 


I used two coats of the polish and the colour is exactly the same shade as it in the bottle! This would be a great colour to stamp over, gold would look especially lovely. I think I'll definitely have to use it to do some chocolate themed nail art as well!


Get Nailed in purple ;)

Tara x

P.S I've also had my sixth and seventh Liebster Award nominations from Sarah at Simplybeautyandnails and Lisa from Lisatakespictures (thank you both so much!). I love the Liebster award because it helps bloggers with less than 200 followers to be recognised. However as I have done this a few times now, I am only going to follow one of the rules of the Liebster award, which is to thank and link back to the blogs of, the bloggers who nominated me. I do think it's great to help other bloggers though and I participated in the Sunday bbloggers chat on Twitter. I followed every blog that was tweeted to me and followed everyone on twitter who sent me their blog link. So as I am not carrying out all the steps of the Liebster award, which includes linking to other blogs, if you would like me to check out/follow your blog, please follow me on Twitter (@TazWH) and tweet me your blog link! In the meantime please check out Sarah and Lisa's blogs :)

6 comments:

  1. beautiful color!! what is your buisness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even my fiancé said this shade is pretty!

      I'm creating my own brand of nail polish! There's more about it on indiegogo.com/tarastalons :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I love this colour. It's like Barry M Indigo or a Rimmel colour.. I dunno the name, cannae remember but it's still one of my favourite shades to date!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into purple polish at the moment!
    I've bookmarked your site :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I see the Dairy Milk connection. I'm big on chocolate, as it were.

    This is a FAB color. Love those high pigmented Inc polishes.

    Very pretty.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nails inc polishes are great aren't they! Thanks lisa :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x