Monday, 28 January 2013

Random Monday manis

Hi :) I hope you all had a great weekend!

Today's post is some random manis I've created, I did these while testing out some new nail art pens, so they aren't perfect but I like them!

First we have noughts and crosses. I love this game and thought it would look cute on my talons. I used a red and a blue nail art pen and then just played noughts and crosses (I won! ;D). I left some of the games unfinished as well.


The noughts and crosses mani, inspired this notebook paper mani. I used a light blue nail art pen to draw horizontal lines across the whole nail. I then used a red nail art pen to draw one vertical line down one edge of each nail, to create a margin. I might redo this design now I'm used to my new nail art pens and use black or darker blue to do some writing!


This cherry mani is cute, quick and simple to do. I used a green and a red nail art pen. I drew a line and swooped it out at the end, I then drew another line from the top of the first line. When they were dry, I used the red nail art pen to dot on the cherries. This was the first design I did and I wasn't used to how the polish came out, that's my excuses for the thickness of the stalks!


Be random and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. polka dots and stripes are the easiest for me :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dots and stripes are great. Easy to do but they look great!

      I've followed your blog :)

      Delete
  2. i LOVE the notebook one! i keep seeing it on Pinterest and i really want to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think it's really cute and a great design to practise stripes with new nail art pens!

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award please check out my blog post for details http://simplybeautyandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x