Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Turquoise talons

Morning! Has anyone else started their Valentines Day designs yet? I started doing some yesterday and I'm loving being able to use loads of pink and red polishes!

Today I've got some pictures of a gorgeous Cynthia Rowley polish my sister bought me for Christmas. Unfortunately, Cynthia Rowley polishes are unnamed but this is a gorgeous and distinctive shade, so I'm sure as soon as you see it in the shops you'll know it's the same one! 


This picture shows one coat of the polish and you get a great colour. I used two coats of the polish to make it stronger (that picture's below). The polish dries matte so you need a good topcoat if you want a glossier finish. I love a matte finish though so I left these un-topcoated (if that's a word!).


This polish would be perfect for so many different nail art ideas. Glitters and stamping would look gorgeous over this, especially in darker blues and greens, also silver and gold would obviously look fab. I also think black, purples, dark yellows, greys and neon pinks would look gorgeous as an accent nail. Ooooh and browns or nudes would look good with this shade too. I should have just said this polish will go with many other shades! :D This colour would also look fab with some embellishments such as diamantes or half pearls over it. 


Banish the winter blues with turquoise and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. oooooh, pretty colour, your sister has such good taste ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! She does, she's very good at colours (her job is crayoning) :D x

      Delete
  2. wow this is a gorgeous color! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely isn't it, I keep trying to incorporate it into designs haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x