Friday, 25 January 2013

You could knock me down with a feather

Hi :) Happy Friday, I hope you've had a great week! I have because I've spent most of it making nail polish :D

Today, I've got a new effect polish from nails inc, this one is the feathers effect and it's called Henley. Ok, so technically it's bar glitter but it does actually make you think of feathers when you look at it! 


This polish is black and silver but it comes in a few different colours, which I'm hoping to add to my collection :) I used it over bright pink nails and used two coats so you could still see the pink. I think if you use 4 - 5 coats, you could get a solid effect so I'll try that soon.


I like this effect and I think there's loads of different designs you can use it for! This would look great if you used it on eight nails and then on two accent nails, stamped little birds (or vice versa), it'd also work with the birds and feathers on alternate nails.


Have feathery talons and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. wow these nails are gawjuss
    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following your blog :)

      Delete
  2. My recent post was on the feather and leather polishes from Nails Inc but I got more colorful ones, didn't see this silvery one, looks lovely. the pink underneath makes it look so funky :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw, they're so pretty! I think this one is exclusive to QVC until March. Thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. i love that you layered it over pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x