Monday, 25 February 2013

A famous(e) mani

Morning :) Well I'm back from my break and there's lots for me to be getting on with, so I have a busy week ahead! I hope you had a good weekend too.

Today I have a Minnie and Mickey Mouse inspired mani to show you. I did two sets of nails for this design, one for Mickey and one for Minnie. Then when I wear them I can decide whether to do alternates or one hand of each etc!


To do this mani I used red nails and a black and a white nail art pen. For the Minnie part of the mani I used a white nail art pen to dot all over the nails in a vaguely straight pattern. For the Mickey part of the mani, I used a black nail art pen to draw on Mickey heads. I did this by drawing one large dot and dragging it out with the nail art pen and then drawing two smaller connecting dots using the same method.


This is the finished design! I used a Rimmel 60 second topcoat to keep the design from chipping and wearing and to make it nice and glossy. I'm also going to recreate this mani and add black bows to the Minnie part of the design and 'M's on the Mickey part.


Have a mouse-arific Monday and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x