Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Ambitious talons

Hi :) I had such a busy day yesterday, I've taken on a few new projects as well as my collection launch/website building stuff so I've got lots to do. Luckily I enjoy being busy! How's your week going?

Because of all the stuff I'm trying at the moment, I decided this polish would be the perfect one to show you today. It's by MeMeMe and it's called ambitious. I've only recently tried MeMeMe polish for the first time, before that I'd only ever tried their makeup and I have to say I regret not trying it out sooner. They're really good value for money, the bottles are lovely, comfy to hold and work with and the actual polish is easy to apply, dries quickly and gives a great colour. This shade is a pale, pinky beige/nude and looks fab by itself, but I will be using this polish again to put some Spring nail art over the top, flowers and ducks probably! (Are ducks a Spring thing? I'm not sure, but I like them!).


This is the polish after two coats and before any topcoat, it's really glossy and no streaks! This would be a great polish to use to do nail art, as well as to put nail art onto because of the glossy finish and the easy apply formula, no having to go over areas a few times before you get it even/streak free!


Be ambitious and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. really nice color. it reminds me of ballet shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that before but it is ballet shoe-esque! That opens it up to lots more nail art options!

      Delete
  2. That's so nice, it's really glossy! Gorgeous polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it is really glossy isn't it! Good if you're in a hurry and haven't got time to topcoat! X

      Delete
  3. this is defenetly my kind of colour and i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x