Thursday, 14 February 2013

Be my Valentine

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! I don't really 'do' Valentine's Day so I haven't got anything special planned but my fiancé might make me dinner if I'm nice to him. I hope you have a fab day with someone you love whether its your partner, friends, family, pets or your self.

I love my blog and everyone who reads it, so I have some very overly love themed nails for you and my blog today! To do this design, I used a nails inc polish called Bridle Lane. It's a lovely pink and perfect for today! I also used nail glue, red confetti hearts and red diamante hearts.


I painted all the nails with two coats of the pink polish and when they were completely dry, I used nail glue and a wax pencil to apply confetti hearts to all the nails except the ring fingers. I then used nail glue and the wax pencil to apply diamante hearts to the ring fingers.


Be my Valentine and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. i love those big heart glitters! i'll be spending valentine's with my kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cute aren't they, they were one of my better craft shop finds! That sounds like fun! I hope you have a great V-Day!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x